River to the Sea Inspections llc
COVIT-19 Certified-PPE gear distance requirements
"The experienced Inspector"
Home & Commercial Inspections
with a Construction background
1) Residential & Commercial Inspections - Home Watch program of vacation homes, condos for blue birds and vacant homes.
2) Bank Draw and Construction Loan Inspections and Valuations.
3) FHA/HUD Foundation Eng. Certification inspections and Installing tie downs.
4) Partial Inspections of HVAC, Plumbing, Eletrical, Attic Roof or Crawlspace etc......
5) Any type of Inspections
please call Jeff at 541-610-2323
6) Bank draw & Risk management
7) Maintenance & Check list
Please see my 5 star google reviews - thank you!
Jeff J. Owner/Inspector
Additional Education Jeff has performed…………
Just of the ongoing training and education Certifications.............
1) How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections
2) How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion
3) Customer Service and Communication
4) Residential Plumbing Overview
5) Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior
6) 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know
7) Inspecting Commercial Electrical Systems
8) How to Inspect HVAC Systems
9) Log Home Inspection
10) How to Perform Roof Inspections
11) How to Perform Deck Inspections
12) How to Inspect HVAC Systems
13) Steel bolting/welding/concrete testing
14) Commercial inspections
15) Condo and home inspections
16) All types of inspections from manufactured homes to bank draws and spot inspections
and more............call 541-610-2323 Jeff J.
Ready to enter the crawlspace and Home we are COVIT-19 Certified for the safety of all parties involved we wear the proper PPE gear.